Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Me.

It's my Birthday!! I always get told 'No more kitchen appliances'. Today my gorgeous fiancé gave me a whisper quite, cold press juice machine. I'm so happy right now! Obviously, now there will be many more posts about juicing in the following weeks...

I'm going to spend the morning brewing Kombucha, baking bread and making vegan cheese. Oh, and of course, making cold pressed juice.

Birthdays are such a strange phenomenon, but I'm so glad they exist. It's nice to know how much you mean to so many people and when it's my friends and family who are having birthdays, I do try to make them feel as special as I can.

I hope you are having a fantastic day, too!

One question. What is your favourite juice combination? X

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry logged in with Blogger rather than Wordpress...

    Anyway happy birthday! Juicing is so much fun... my favourites are beetroot & orange and EVERYTHING GREEN AT ONCE. Problem is, cleaning a juicer is a right pain in the fanny and I'm pretty lazy so my juicer is rather neglected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( That is the trouble I have with blenders. And with a lot of other kitchen-related activity. Too much time on the interwebs and not quite enough preparing food.

      Delete
    2. Happy Birthday! I am pretty lazy with cleaning up to, but since getting a Coway Juicepresso cold press slow juicer from these guys it's heaps more motivating:

      http://www.feelgoodstore.com.au/premium-coway-juicepresso-cold-press-slow-juicer-in-black/

      Think about getting another one for mum for mothers day as they're currently reduced from $499 to $387.

      Does anyone have any other suggestions. I'm really happy with the juicepresso (I have 4 juicers), but always open to trying new things! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! Yay, for juicers. I've had a chest infection this last week and not had much appetite so got my juicer out for the first time in ages. Been really enjoying carrot, apple, celery and ginger juice. I'm determined to keep using it now and not let it gather dust in the corner so looking forward to more juicing posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday!! I LOVE making juice! My favorite is kale, romaine, celery, Italian flat parsley(you can really taste it and it is shockingly delicious in juice)ginger root, lemon and radish. Mmmmmm. Happy juicing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! Thank you everyone! You have all made me feel so warmed with your well wishes. My old juicer was a pain in the arse. I used to clean it with a toothbrush.
    This one is pretty easy- I just put it in some warm soapy water and voila- clean!
    My blender gets a damn good work out, too. But they are super easy to clean compared to juicers :)
    Wow Cheryl, parsley in a juice. That sounds crazy! I'll have to give it a go.
    Caroline, I love anything with ginger and lemon. Such a fan. :) x

    ReplyDelete