Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Chilli Salsa to get you hot... or something.


We had a curry night tonight at La Casa Del Kitten. I made a korma and a dahl and Gordy made an aloo mattar and roti bread (the recipe for the dahl and roti can be found on the recipe page). We also served this chilli salsa. Our chilli bush is going crazy and although they are all still green they are deliciously tasty. I was expecting this salsa to be a little hot and honestly, I usually prefer my chilli dried. It wasn't over powering at all. It was delicious... And left me wanting more.


Makes: About quarter of a cup.
Time: Five minutes.



Ingredients:

• Six chillis, chopped.
• Juice of one lime.
• One teaspoon of olive oil.
• A pinch of salt.
• A few shakes of pepper.

Method:

Place all of the ingredients in a small bowl and stir them around.
Let sit for about twenty minutes.
Place on top of your salads, curries, nachos... Anything that goes well with chilli.

No comments:

Post a Comment