Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

The OzAsia Night Noodle Markets is how I met Mai.


The OzAsia festival is always a beautiful & compelling sight. Our Australian culture is highly influenced by our Asian neighbours  and friends and it's great to have this opportunity to learn more from them. Plus, I love Asian food. When my husband suggested we go and get some food from the Night Noodle Markets (brought here from their regular haunt in Sydney) I was keen. 
Held around the Adelaide Festival Centre, the Night Noodle Market consisted of at least 20 different stalls each with their own delicious looking food for offer. Walking passed Mai Kitchen Vietnamese Cuisine, I got excited when I saw the words 'vegan' and 'satay' together. The food was great and the people were friendly. 
The market was decked out beautifully, with gorgeous colours and plants everywhere. I did wonder what they were going to do with the plants once the festival was over. I'll have them if they don't want them- haha! 
Thank you OzAsia Festival for making Adelaide so pretty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment