Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

They started to sleep.


Hello,

I know it's been a while. I had a 4 year hiatus with having children. Neither of them slept. I woke up 6 times a night minimum and was somehow expected to function- so some things had to give. One of those things was this blog.

And honestly, the internet always scared me a bit. I've received some harassment in these here comments and that made me nervous to open the website and get to work. Having said that, I've met some fabulous people here too, and had some pretty fabulous opportunities. Fuck it. I'm back for more.

And now I've had some sleep, things are hopefully going to be clearer for me.

And what a whole new world it is for vegans!

Vegan magnums and cornettos and Hungry Jack's cheese burgers!

Vegan Cheese in every shop.

Coconut yogurt everywhere!

What a time to be alive.

It's nice to be back.

I plan on writing at least once a week- either a review or a well thought out and planned recipe. Previously, they were a bit haphazard, and I'll be going through them and deleting any that are a bit whack. Leave a comment below if there are any that you are particularly fond of.

Love, Sally x


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm finally feeling "normal" again. Haha! I've been thinking of you. Sorry for dropping off the radar. I hope you're doing really, really well! xx

      Delete